Well, as you're all aware, it's election day, where the adult people of Britain, supposidly go and vote for the party they want to run the country. By tomorow, we could see a large change in the way the country is run, whether, the conservatives, Labour or now, the liberal democrats get in.
Each have different policies which may mean, better help for poorer families, or more tax on petrol etc...
All will be found out tomorow.
Today, for me, however, was my first exam of this school year; french speaking (D:) it didn't go too bad, but in just one day i'd had enough of testing already.
It started with a mock physics exam, followed by an english essay on pre-1914 poetry, followed by my aforementioned french exam, followed by a biology lesson (with a teacher who makes life very hard for everyone). Then, was our year photo. That was a bit interesting; very cramped and dangerous considering we had to all stand on this platform thing, that didn't seem very stable D:. After the photo, i had double PE. Ew. and it wasn't all the good golf like usual. we had to do football. Such bad times. I'd decided for some reason though, that i'd get into this game. Looking like a fool didn't bother me after a while. I'd been made to wear THE smllest top, designed for a yr 7, anyway, as i'd forgotten my kit...So running about a lot wouldn't have made me look too much worse. ALTHOUGH! My dedication worked and I SCORED!
OMFG you heard me right! I. Scored.
For me, that is such an achievment.
After that i had after school maths as well :'/ So it was a LONG day, and i'm glad to be back home now. Shalln't be doing any revision. I think i deserve a night off
Good bye peoples x
Thursday, 6 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment