So, after the post yesterday, i relalised just how many adverts i missed out...
Upon hearing "GO COMPARE!",we all get a different reaction and depending on our personality, this differs. Either of sheer HATRED for that obese, foreign, annoying, moustatshed, S.O.B. Or it could be that you see a catchy tune, sung well by a portly, friendly gentlemen, who's only aim in life is to save you money. Personaly, i'm in the first case. His voice comes on tele, and i cringe. I'm not a racist, in fact i love Italiens, there skin tone is something awsome. And i just realised; is the guy actually Italien? Or am i getting him subcontionaly confused with Pavorotti? Oh dear. But still, his nationality makes little difference. He is annoying, and i would not 'Go compare' with him.
I would go and compare, however, with Alexander Orlov, in other words, the compare the Meerkat-meerkat. Cutest, furiest little bastard EVAR. I even got the iPhone app (A). His adverts make us all chuckle. how could be get annoyed by him? Compare the Meerkat .com must be getting LOADS more hits that compare the market .com anyways. I mean, meerkats or cheap car insurance? There's only one way to find out! ...and you know the rest of the joke. But seriously, i'm not intersted in car insurance, yet. But when i am, i'll go straight to Alexander.
I guess, the best way to make a good advert is start with an awsome catch phase and work from that. Lets play a game yeah? Good. I'ma right a list of advert catch phases and you work 'em out.
Okay yh, i know it's a bit stupid, but it's easier and less time consuming for me. Everyone can be self centred from time to time :]
"OOH YES!" -
"First ya twist it, then ya lick, then ya dunk it" -
"BANG!, and the dirt is gone" -
"Because you're worth it" -
"Every little helps" -
"That's ASDA price, (tap tap)" -
Well my brain's gone dead :] Three posts in three maybe i should take a break for a bit.
So until next time....Keeep dancing!
x
Saturday, 15 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment