Well I'm back in IT again. I think I'll make this a regular occurrence, as I'm completely lacking of guidance in this subject anymore. I've done all the work that i can think of doing, and the work that i could improve...i don't know how to; and even when i ask Sir how to, i end up with a mouth full of 'jibber-jabber' and come away with still NO clue as to where and what the last few minutes of my life concluded to.
So, my weekend was pretty good this time around. However, i didn't go out anywhere on the Saturday, for the first time in ages, and oh my absolute God, i wasn't half bored. That's probably why i put out so many blogs over the last couple of days. I'll slow down when i get my life back. Essentially, until time for Britain's got talent, i was only on facebook and YouTube ALL day, and as you know, not much happens on those days; vloggers have the day off, and everyone else is out; not able to post. Boring times. Britain's got talent made up for it tbf though. Was an alright one this week, with the variety of 'surprisingly' good singers and dance troops, of course.
Sunday was better, pour moi. The guys came round and we just had a day round mine, with Micheal McIntyre (or however he spells it) and Tom Hanks on the tele. (Not together, mind).
So yeah. Revision tonight, another exam tomorow. RE. Ew.
Until later x
Monday, 17 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment