I'd quite like to take this oppurtunity to write some random's things into a kinda coherrant story, well i'll start writing random stuff, off the top of my head, and if it doesn't work then i won't publish it :]
Tony. Just wow. Tony was a genius. Tony was a puffin. Tony was a baker. And, he made me a muffin. He went to work, each day at '9'. He put on his apron; it was bake time. Flying home, back to his nest, work was hard today, his best hippo customer had a strange reaction to his bread rolls, and so Tony was left with a small scale law suite to deal with before the morning. He didn't even like this hippo guy! Who was he anyway?; a big business man; from the USA.
The hippo took Tony to court, a silly mistake you see. 'Cause Tony's got powerful friends...As one of them is me! I'd smack that Hippo up, such bad times for him. I'll pack a lot into my punch; to crack and break a shin. He'd best off learn to stay away from Tony, he works hard for a living! Tony's a kind one, just so loving a giving. His family love him too, what is there to hate? Apart from poisoning the occasional roll, and often 'cumming' late.
I cba to do this anymore; i can't be arsed to rythme. It's not just the effort of it, i really don't have the time! So, Tony, after his law suite, followed the sidewalk back from the law house, he'd got off from being charged, which is okay. No thanks to that idiot republican Hippo and his extreme capatlist way.
YEAH OKAY, YA KNOW WHAT, i'm annoying myself now. I'll stop, erm....what else can i talk to you about? I dunno. I can moan about stuff if ya like? Sure? Okay then :]
Chavs.
Need i say more?
I mean it's not only their pissin' hats! OMG THEY PISS ME OFF SO! Shit okay, and i'm annoying myself again.
I'll stop this now ;D
Sorry for the crap blogg today :]
Won't be doing it again.
Until next time x
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment