Back again sweetcheeks, the weekly ICT update is here and at large again, better lock up your children as it's in a rape-y mood this morning. Wow, this is kinda like a section of a special show on radio "Monday morning with Jacob's rape-y blog". I like it, it's here to stay, GET USED TO IT. yeah, sorry for the mood this morning...after all it is ICT and i do nothing anymore. Well the course officially finishes this Friday, so I'm supposed to be making final improvements; but without the proper guidance,what is it that I iz supposed to do?
Well anyway, I think i need a competition for this, okay, so the person who can think of the last 5 Xfactor Winners gets a special prize; that prize being a luxury camping trip for two, with the lovely rape-y blog coordinator, Mrs. Razid McSingh. What. A. Treat.
And yes, so in between writing this, i'm writing in my school leaver's book, yet no one seems very interested in having a leavers book. I'm quite under the impression that no one can be arsed to write it or have one; seeing that most people are staying on together in this 6th Form anywayz. And those that are moving arn't so keen as on having memories of this place anyway...
Oh and the little Mrs. Awsome that usually sits next to me, is away AGAIN today ¬_¬ So I'm bored and have very few peoples to talk to (sad face) but i cope, I'm just writing this, writing a diary about my last weeks, and getting my leavers book with all sorts and manors of stickers I've collected of the years.
zOMG! Eurovision at the weekend! So excited it's ever so sad :'} It's gay pride also, but as if i'll actually do anything...S'all too far to go, Brighton's the closest. FML. But yeah, Eurovision'll be awsome times, i've already heard most the the entries anyway (A) But they're pretty good. Should be a gudden.
So, it's our leavers assembly on Thursday, even though we don't finish till the 25th of June. I don't get it either. I'm goin' ta HATE this leaver's assembly, i truly hate them so. I mean, normal assembly's make me want to die from massively overdosing on laxatives anyway, but the leaver Assemblys are going to be even worse than those prize giving Assemblys, to which, should i have known were on, i would have skipped school that day. (Sorry for the long sentence, feel free to put your own full stops in). But the whole fact of having to get up for an award and then go back again makes me physically ill. I guess it's being presented to the rest of the year group that's the real issue though. Oh well, I'm not a psychologist; able to diagnose the human mind.....yet.
Well this is the end of another Monday morning with Jacob's rape-y blog. If your wondering as to why it's called the rape-y blog...Well, it's because, upon you reading the word 'anyway' at any point through this. A small amount of date-rape drug has been administered to you. You've fallen asleep without knowing, been raped by a series of small elvish peoples and woken, continued reading this without realising.
Good times for the elvish peoples, not quit for you though :'/
Until next time x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment