Monday, 6 February 2012

Nailed it.

Just this second I've managed to crack my partial fractions (all three types I'll have you know). Stayed after college for extra help with it and meerly 3 hours later it's CLICKED! BOYA.

Anywhooo, another month has been and gone and I thought a catch up maybe in order; what on earth I'll have for you is to be seen...

So I've been offered a place at university for the medical course that I want :'} Firstly it is just feels so rewarding - those hours of preperation paid off for the better, and if all goes as planned in terms of exam results (and not dying; contracting a lifelimiting illness or disability or commiting a henous crime) all will be set for me to start in September. SEVEN MONTHS AWAY. -bites knuckle- I know someone with some maturing to do. If medicine was purely academic then PHEW, I could carry on casting spells with that twig I call a 10.25 inch dragon heartstring unyielding elm wand and staying up late looking through maliculously numerically ordered Pokemon card collections. En realite, cependant, it isn't. I'll need to be SPEAKING!... D: ...TO PEOPLE...D'; WHO I DON'T KNOW! O': -hyperventilates- and that, well... that scares me.
Especially if they're nasty, and especially if "their life is in my hands" (or something not quite as melodramatically cliche) and of most especially of allest, if there is bad news to break...

That concludes this month's installment/instalment/instalmant (?) of this thing that I'm writing now

Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment