Monday, 27 September 2010

KABOOUM!

As if it's been 2 days since i last posted! Really? I swear it was like yesterday? Oh well :']

The work involved with A levels saps my social life pretty dry and this fills that gap, you know, the one between finishing all yo' hwrk and goin' to bed; ready for the next day; ready for another round of hwrk.

-yawn.

Can't believe it's only Monday. What's on tele tonight? Inbetweeners? is that tonight? I can't keep up :)

Oh yeah! i love this advert ;D The 'nice & easy' advert, with Tess Dailey, well just the music really :] Such an awsome riff; just can't help but dancing ;D
Oh and this 'More Th>n' advert :D the saxo-solo on it :]
I like advert music.

All i's done is talked bullshit lately ;D The quality will improve, promise, when i get the energy. Well i won't be away this weekend so i can properly go for it then :]

until then babes x

No comments:

Post a Comment