Heyy! Well...back to school today. I would say that i enjoyed it, and don't get me wrong, generally I like school; seeing people and having a laugh, but today i didn't really. Wasn't only beacuse it was the first day of school, though that didn't help, the lessons, too made it not too great.
Double ICT first thing on a monday, would be alright if the mark scheme and work load weren't so knob-ish.
What'd you think? ICT Pointless and tiresome?
Ooufft. Well the rest of the day was alright i guess; got loads of french work to do for tomorow. Not good times.
I've always got french to do it seems. The lessons arn't strucutred well at all you know.
Look at me, nothing but moans today ;D Oh well. You love it.
Oh yeah! and I wanted to put on here, somthing that i'd written at school for an English thing, but i can't find it. Oh well. You'll love it when i do. (Narcisistic much ;])
Until laters x
Monday, 19 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment