Heyy! Now, it seems an all too common occurance for me to write my blogg, based on my day's or week's experiences, and today will be no different. Yet, i know that my life can only throw up a certain amount of new and intesting material; considering how close the exams are coming up. I found that today however was pretty full enough to write about.
I mean, fair enough, exams are coming. (Let's hide). But when, like today, i get two mock exams, it's just not right. English was our first exam. Lord of the F****** Flies, and I, are really going to fall out big time one of these days. This question was ridicolous, something about war, in the novel...Well very few of us had a real clue as to what to do. Somehow, everyone seemed to have written about Hitler, just randomly. And i just waffled on (as i all too frequently do) about the island burning down and children getting hurt (Y).
The next mock exam came during maths....And i know! I don't even have maths on a thursday W T F ? !
We were called back AFTER SCHOOL (shock, horror), to do an 1hr 45 min Maths exam. I almost broke down into tears. What for me appeared at first, to make this even worse, was the prospect of double PE before hand. 'Sept, i liked PE today ;D. We had golf...but we were taken, by minibus to a local private golf cource to play there. Obviously me being crap, in every respect (and jeeez i mean EVERY respect) at PE, my attempts to escape happen often, and are usually thwarted by an all-to-keep-to-see-me-suffer member of the Pe departnment. Today, on the golf course, however, after trying for four minutes (give or take a couple of seconds) i'd had enough of failing to 'put' and went to sit down elsewhere...i was not challenged at all (HAPPY FACE!). I simply lay in the sun, on a grassy knoll, over looking the sea for best part of an hour, sunbathing and looking up the the sky, thinking about shizz. I like PE :'D.
After that, we were forced back to school for mw to do my maths test though ¬_¬
Until next time x
....and i promise i won't be describing my day xx
Thursday, 22 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment